Wednesday, January 25, 2012

neat website

I found a pretty cool website (http://www.eatlocalchallenge.com/) which is local to me but has info for people all over! It talks about living a life as a localvore a person that only eats and does things local! I am excited about all the info it has on it! I haven't been posting much because Nova is getting 3 new teeth and because of it is quite the handful! We took Cami one of our dogs to a local naturopathic vet for her reoccurring skin infections and ear infections so I am hoping all our homeopathic remedies start to give her some relief and maybe be an end to the constant issues she has had!
Other than that I got a new pair of wool longies (diaper cover/pants) for Nova and I am in love with them they are SOOOOOOOO cute :)

Thats all for today! We are still on board with our goals haven't bought anything new in the year 2012, no made in china and trying to do most of our food shopping local or at least USA grown! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment